my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Utah in July

Utah summers are the absolute best!!!
The girls love all the attention and fun they have with their cousins, so much to do!




boots helping paps with some chores
and we went to the Elk Ridge days and watched an out door movie!  the girls had a blast staying up so late, I of course fell asleep during the movie. 


Amanda and the kids and I had a green smoothie booth at elk ridge days and the kids were great waitresses and helped all our customers.
Q was able to win some dog treats from a different booth for fritz.
we were able to attend the Payson temple.  It is gorgeous inside and out, and always a great experience to attend the temple with family.  it was really special this time as I felt really close to heaven since I am pregnant and have a little one kicking inside.


No comments: