my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Starting to pack


Can't believe its time to move again.  Spencer graduated residency this June and has taken a position in Santa Fe, NM.  Its super exciting to be moving on to the next stage, but we really will miss Texas and all our amazing friends.
This pregnancy I have been really hit with morning or all day sickness.  So I try to pack at least 1 box a day because we have gathered so much junk over the past 3 years.  So most days are spent with me laying on the couch trying not to vomit or backing, and cece trying to help unpack.
As the cupboards have become empty cece has started to use them as her very own play ground
she'll climb in and wonder around.


The girls are old enough this time around to realize we are moving and they have had a hard time watching me pack up their things.  In fact they have started writing their names on things so I don't sell it or forget to pack it. 

Lately the girls will ride their bike 2.5 miles while I run and push cece in the stroller.  These girls are great athletes and love exercising.  now that i'm pregnant again i've slowed down quite a bit but we still like to go outside and walk/jog.  we have even stumbled upon a guiene bird that is a really weird looking bird that likes to hid a couple blocks away and the girls chase it and try to catch it. 

We had to sell the chickens, don't worry i sold them for a profit, but the girls were sad to see their little chickens go.  they were great pets and super fun to have around. 



the girls are getting really good at writing sweet notes.  I love their hand writing and seeing their pictures.

Me resting on the couch fighting some nausea.
We have started to learn and memorize the articles of faith.  This pic is of q is her writing the 1st article of faith, not bad for a 5 year old. 


No comments: