my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

spence is super smart!!

so i posted before spence got a 86 on his first med school test. well he has even better news he just got a 95% on his last bio chem test (class average was 82) and 100% on his anatomy test that is timed and super tricky, you only get 1min per slide so if you don't now the answer right away your in trouble. just wanted to give a shout out to the smartest guy i know!!

plus jo, dad, manda and i are headed for the marathon!!! no turning back now!! wish us look...and look for me on the front page with the head lines "girl crawls to the finish!"

thanks heather for being so great the flowers are awesome and when i get back to phoenix ill put them in a great spot for perfect sun, and away from the kitty!

3 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

That is awesome for the both of you good luck with your run I am sure you will be the superstar!

The Brown's said...

Way to go Spence!!!

Good luck Car you will all do great!!!

Heather Nelson said...

Carly I love you....so much! I hope the marathon went well. I've been thinking about you guys all day today.

Spencer - you pretty much rock the med school world - nice job!