my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

gone for too long

so i came back to Utah a week ago and i still have one whole week away from my one and only baba babe:( :( thats right double sad. i originally was coming back this week to run the marathon with dad and jo, but then jo needed some help at the office and lets face it i'm the best...i'm totally kiddin i could use the money and some company with my friends and family for awhile. So i drove back to utah with Jo and manda and all the kids last weekend and i'm dying to see spence. I think i have actually talked to him more this week then the before simply because he is always at the library. anyways so for the past week i have randomly found cute notes from spence in various places of my bag. my pockets, my wallet, my socks my shoes!! its awesome he took the time to leave me little surprises during our time apart they sure have helped too. this is what some of them have said..don't forget about me...Kai and i miss you!!...come home already!!..I love you!! and the list goes on. anyways can't wait to get back to the heat and my baba babe.

3 comments:

Kemp Kuties said...

CarCar - That is so sweet! I love Spencer for sneaking in sweet love notes. I know you miss him - it is hard being away from your other half. We've enjoyed having you here, but I know you're ready to go home. Spence & Kai miss you!

Heather Nelson said...

Carly what a perfect husband you have - that is sooo sweet I love it! PS let's face it - you ARE the best @ the office!

Teresa said...

That is so sweet Carly, what a great husband!