my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

bad wife...or really smelly..like dead people smell husband??

ok so quick funny story. as everyone knows we only have one car (but we did up grade and finally have 2 cell phones yahoo!) so i mostly drop spence off at school at o'dark 30 (630am) and then he'll call me when he is ready to come home around 7pm. So last night like always i go pick up my cute husband and i'm super excited to see him (especially because he just took his first test!) and he leans over to give me a kiss...and instantly i have a gag reflex. i seriously thought i was gonna vomit all over him! but i quickly rolled the window down and stuck my head out and took some deep cleansing breaths of the hot arizona sun. needless to say he had his anatomy lab, which means he is disecting dead people all day and he rrreeeccckkksss! so i literally drove with my head half out the window like a dog because i kept gagging. Poor spence, he immediately through all his close in the washer and ran to the shower while i sat in the living room waiting for spence not to stink so i could finally be able to talk to him. needless to say spence really felt like the smell of firmaldahyde(i can't spell) stayed in his hair so he gave himself a hair cut. what do you think about dr. mortensen's new look?

2 comments:

Colt 'n Tami said...

hahahaha that's a hoot car! That is a ransed smell ewwww! you are a trooper! p.s. have ya found a job yet? keep me posted! spencer.. hope schoola is going well! good luck you two!!!

Kemp Kuties said...

I can't believe I didn't read this post BEFORE we came to visit! I would have given Spence a hard time :)

I think he should have kept the mohawk - spice things up a little in med school.