my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

high fashion


alright ladies! i got pearls the other day! and we all know that pearls are the must have for any fashionable lady. can we say, elizabeth taylor, chanel, sarah jessica! don't worry i found em at walmart for $9.97 and paid cash so they aren't trackable by my sweet husband. anyways you can tell i'm slowly running out of things to do and so is the kitty! i seem to be one of those people i use to hate--always having time to spend on a silly blog....well look at me now. i know the kitty is just sick with me she runs and hides in the closet when she sees me pull out the labtop. sorry kitty.

2 comments:

Colt 'n Tami said...

U are one HOTT mama Car. wahooo CHEERS to the pearls! You go girl... two words... pearls, poolside! Wahooooooooo!
How's things going? You rock, have you found a job? how is the heat? we love you guys! u home sick or are things pretty smooth for ya? I got your back! hahaha

Kemp Kuties said...

Car Car - you ARE high fashion! Fabulous picture!!! You're hot