my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

the super star! and this old house review.


Alright, so here is the final look of the big RED wall. looks ok, just don't get too close to the popcorn ceiling and everything looks perfect. I also had to brag about SPENCE!! he got
86 on his 1st medical school test. He has to stay above at least a 70 or he could get kicked out so he pretty much rocked the test. spence is doing so good i am really proud of him, poor guy doesn't have time for anything but school.:) Don't worry every monday is test day so keep him in your thoughts. Things are good here in AZ. Today I planned the first podiatry wife's club pic' nic with spouses from spence's school. My friend Alyssa and I our keeping ourselves busy planning parties and get togethers. We had a great turn out and spence is the PR committee and helps us advertise!


7 comments:

The Brown's said...

Car the wall looks great! do you totally love it? WAY TO GO SPENCE!!!!!! WE KNEW YOU WERE SMART!

Unknown said...

yay for passing tests and planning super duper parties:) I'm glad you guys are doing well down there!!

Kellie Knapp said...

how fun are you?!?!?! look at you planning parties and being the prom queen of podiatry school! :) I WANNA GO TO THE PARTY!! it moivates me to start the unemployed wives club :) hahaha ps.. GO SPENCE!!!!!! 86 is freakin rad!!! :) SMARTY PANTS!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Heather Nelson said...

Carly I love your kitchen! red kitchens are the only way to go. That's awesome your gettin your pediatry girls together :) I'm sad I can't come to the picnics! They sound fun. Congrats to spence for kickin butt on his test!

Jaime Stephens said...

HEY!! I was so excited to see your comment and I love your blog you guys are so cute! Where in AZ are you? Your red walls are very cute and nice work on the 86% Keep in touch ok thanks bye

Kemp Kuties said...

YOU ROCK SPENCER! Becca & Mary-Gail think so too :)

Carly - you truly are the "hostess with the mostest." Thanks to both you and Spence for hosting 10 PEOPLE for 4 nights! Dinners were delightful and tasty, and your house was so comfortable. There was definitely a feeling of love & peace there.

Tyler and Ashley Mortensen said...

Congrats bro, not too bad for a Mortensen. Glad to see that things are going well. Don't be too busy, we need to hang out once in awhile. The wall looks great, Bob Ross has nothing on you!