my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

runnin fools! look at that amazin guy!


ok ya'll! just wanted to give a shout out to my amazing dad! look at him isn't he awesome. jo, my dad and i have been training for the marathon dad is the captain of the team because he plans new routes with specific hills and speed zones for our optimal training. not many people can say they've run a marathon, not many can say they've run two with their bff sister, and few can say they've run a marathon with their dad who need we say is older than i am, but i've run 2 marathons with him as well. its a really awesome accomplishment and i'm really proud of my bff and my dad. jo just had a baby and my dad is 59yrs old and you can see from the picture i'm the one trailing behind. jo and dad are both such awesome athletes. now that i've moved they still call me to tell me what route they did, how fast and that they ran only 23miles on saturday...don't worry they aren't sore at all. i'm scared for the marathon and know i will cry at the end because it is such an amazing feeling especially when you can do it with the ones you love!

3 comments:

Kemp Kuties said...

WOW! I love your dad! He is totally awesome, and motivated, and dedicated, and fun, and oh yeah - he's my dad too! The pictures of you, Dad, & JoJo running down Hobble Creek Canyon are perfect - I just don't know how ya'all can do that! Amazing!!!

I'll stick to biking :)

The Chrismans said...

Dad is CRAZY! We miss our running musketeer...it's just not the same without you. I actually am looking forward to the marathon...4+s hours of your undivided attention!

Kellie Knapp said...

you are so hot I could just die... When I die and go to heaven I'm going to request that I look like carly....