my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

re cap of last week




first and foremost i have to thank my wonderful family!! jo and manda were great party planners and planned for me to have a mini party every hour of our long drive to az. they are so sneaky and found hilarious cards that only i and my family and some close friends can understand. one i think of every day is there is a sheep with a red bow tie on and he say "adding to my misery no one here thinks i'm funny." and heres one more, its a pink card that says, " you always hate the same people i hate, and i love that." ok and one more, there are 3 people in suits with cats as their head in a board room with a box of kitty litter on the table and one kitty head says, 'ok, whos been thinking outside the box again." and there is little kitty pooh on the table. its funny! --see i guess only we think thats funny. -anyways they had them labeled for every hour of the drive from 5am to 5pm! dad was in on the plan as well and gave me really wonderful pictures of him and i together and all of our wonderful memories we've shared. josh and pam wrote a really sincere letter (of course pam even had hers typed so my tears wouldn't ruin it, she's really on top of things..thanks pam) it was great to laugh, cry, laugh and cry some more. my wonderful sisters, mom, dad and bro i don't know what i'm going to do without you!!

last wednesday they even had beautiful yellow and white daisy flowers delieverd to me in a glass picture with some cut up lemons in the water...so i can make lemonade out of lemons!! and jo and manda sent our first piece of mail to us. can you see how wonderful they are!! today is my first day here at the house alone without spence or mom, kai isn't any help cause she is still mad that she was given poison last week and that there aren't any stray cats she can play with so she is pouting in the corner a lot. -anyways i'm excited for our new adventure and pray and hope that i'll be able to be the support spence needs to accomplish his dreams.

1 comment:

The Chrismans said...

Kai deserves poison sometimes. If she was not so bi-polar, Reese would have loved to have her but there is no telling when Kai attacks!