my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

final good-byes







ok last one i just wanted to post these pictures so i can remember what everyone looks like. j/k i just think they are cute and it was nice that everyone came to see us off. p.s. jo i painted my toes blue today because i know thats what color reese has you color her toes, and now whenever i look at my toes that look literally just like reese's i tear up a bit but i can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks...its the first time i'm supportive of jeds softball:) and i have one question is everyone the same size still..or just jed?

5 comments:

Kellie Knapp said...

CAR CAR!!!!!! ok..that picture of you and josh got me all misty and boo-hoo-in. You are SO brave and such a wonderful woman to go and support your man. I'm glad spence is so greatful and realizes what a sacrifice this is and I'm glad you realize that spencer is a great guy for putting in all this smarty pants hard work for your family's future!! you guys are a freakin power house couple and have AMAZING things in store for your fun crazy life!You really are the definition of forever, for always and no matter what!!! you are my hero carly!! I love you. Call me when your bored from 7-7 and we can play games over the phone or sing songs or something silly...I think you and reese should ALWAYS have the same color toes... that is too cute...

Kade and Kaylee said...

Ok so this is really random, but Megan Meis told me that you guys just moved to the area so I thought I'd introduce myself! My husband is in the pharmacy program at Midwestern and we live right across the street from the school at San Lagos apts. There are TONS of young couples that live in our apt. complex so you guys should come over sometime and hang out with us and I can introduce you to lots of people! My husband and I don't have any kids either so we like to go do adventurous things all the time if you're ever interested! Sorry again this is random but I just wanted to let you know who we were! :)

The Brown's said...

CAr- lOve all the pictures! Are you doing ok?:O( The beginning can be so hard. Just know that you are in our prayers. Hope Spencers first day of school was great! Love you Lots!

Colt 'n Tami said...

how precious! you go guys! Looks like ya settled right in! CONGRATS on the fews days down on school and the more to come!!! Car- Congrats to the pool side days.. CHEERS to the Mesquite Crew!
CONGRATS on teh move and what a cute fam you got girl how fun! They'll be missin you tonssss! Thanksgoodness for phones, transportation and blogs right! YAY

Kemp Kuties said...

Sue - e-mail me the pics from your camera!!!

Hope the coyote doesn't try messing with you on your run tomorrow. Just mention Kai's name and I'm sure the coyote will run scared with his tail between his legs :)