my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

the circus is in town


spence and i met up with some medschool friends this weekend and one kid use to ride a unicycle so he brought it over to show everyone and of course spence wanted to try. I new this could get ugly but that spence wouldn't rest until he mastered the unicylce! so he did it, but next time i think he will wear shoes and not just chacos.! and of course i wasn't even temped to try...he is wild and crazy and i'm always cautious and prefer to have both feet on the ground as much as possible.

4 comments:

Shawna said...

I should have put my name on my last comment, its me Shawna Beals. lol just in case you didnt know

Cyndi said...

You found me! Hooray. I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy to hear from you (can you tell I'm excited). Love the blog. How is it, that you look younger and more beautiful?

Arizona looks and sounds great. I had to go back and read all your post. Love the pearl necklace. Congratulations on the marathon. Your dad looks great. Paul saids hi. Now I can look inside your life all the time. Yessss!

Reagan Family said...

No I am not stalking you...or am I? Just kidding i found your blog off of Jillian's and I was super excited! Can you believe biggest loser this week? Oh that Heba... anyway lets get together!
Annie

Kellie Knapp said...

good this spence is a foot doctor and can fix his own foot :)