my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Saturday, October 25, 2008

8 is super great! thanks kellie i feel really special that the prom queen of utah would tag me!!! and i have to say honestly every day i tell myself to be more like kellie! shout out to kellie who completely rocks!!

8 tv shows i watch (keep in mind we have on a clear sky day about 3 channels)
1. Ugly Betty...could mark & amanda be funnier
2. Life
3. The biggest loser...not really lovin it this season...but i love jillian
4. The office
5. Lipstick jungle
6. Grey's Anatomy...i think i should write in to the writers and warn them that things just haven't been too good lately... but i still watch
7. I LOVE sex and the city reruns on TBS but we don't get that channel
8.---i never watch the nightly news...can we vote already...i'm tired of this obama..yo'momma update every 3minutes.

8 things i did yesterday
1. Went to Christs Community of the Valley women's night. (Everyone I know here is a member of this church) it was fun to see CCV for the first time and walk through the amazing booths.
2. Froze to death in the 40 degree truck/fridge preparing produce for chef-to-chef.
3. Got an email from a friend regarding our high school blog...yah...i've been graduated for 10yrs.
4. Woke up at 5:15am, kai was a little upset about that.
5. Laughed at spencer...he is so silly.
6. Talked to my sisters, my mom, my dad and reese of course.
7. Made banana bread
8. Ate my favorite snack: fatfree cottage cheese and ranch dip.

8 things i'm looking forward to
1. HALLOWEEN! THANKSGIVING!! CHRISTMAS!!!
2. Going home for Thanksgiving break...i can't wait to see all my babies!! and Alamosa too. i think our bodies will go into shock from the cold weather but its worth it!
3. The PF chang half marathon in January!!
4. Spence's white coat ceremony in Dec.
5. Spence being done with schoool...he is having to study so much i worry about his brain overloading some day.
6. When Kai is finally potty trained...any pointers?
7. To having my new friends become my bossom buddies.
8. Using my Glendale Library card and becoming super smart!!

8 things on my wish list
1. A new car....i'll take anything
2. Being super skinny....someday...there is always hope and i'll always wish for it
3. My family...i really want them to be ok, happy, and safe.
4. A little boy we name _ _ _ _ _ sorry i can't tell you the name cause then you might want to steal it :)
5. To have attributes like: SO MANY OF YOU!!
6. To fall in love with spence like it was the first time, every day, again and again for rest of our lives.
7. To be as good as a biker as my bro Josh....he basically is lance armstrong in disguise.
8. Learning to use all my talents and eventually writing a book of my very own some day.

8 friends i tagged
1. Amanda
2. Joanna even though she doesn't ever blog...amanda break in and do it for her
3. my bff Heath
4. Whoever actually reads my blog besides myself and spence
5. Momma mort...or papa mort when ya'll got time
6. My cute sister-in-law pammy
7. Jaime Stephens
8. Carrie Hopkins

That was so fun!!!

6 comments:

Shawna said...

YAY Carly, Im so happy I found you!! You look beautiful. I havent heard from you in awhile. I got remarried and have a beautiful baby boy. We just got sealed last month in the St.George temple, it was amazing. Oh man Im so happy to see your cute face. Im gonna stalk your blog now. lol

Tami Haws said...

Hey Carly, I found you on the Provo High blog. I actually told my husband the story about being at your house and your mom made us peanut butter and banana sandwiches the other day. He asked what I used to eat for snacks before being on a insulin pump thats what brought it up. Thats so funny. It's good to here about whats going on with you. Take care and hope to talk with you soon. And if your still in AZ enjoy the warm weather for me, I'm in Wyoming and it's 20 degrees :(

Jaime Stephens said...

That was a fun one.. You are funny and I love that you love ranch and cottage cheese still I do too :-)

Jaime Stephens said...

and PS I suck at tags don't be mad if I don't do it but I will try hard ok

Scott and Jillian said...

Oh my word. I hear ya about our hubby's brains exploding one day. A few days ago Michael asked where Scott was and I said, "He's at school learning how to be a doctor" and he said, "Again?!" I hear ya, kid!

We need to have a chick flick night! Maybe next week or something.

Kemp Kuties said...

OK - I'll work on the tag. Does
JoJo know about it? :) Hah, hah, hah!