my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

1st day of clinicals!!!



YAH! one thursday dr. spencer l. mortensen had his first day of clinicals at the midwestern university clinic. He and I were both super excited! he looked pretty good for his first day!! Now every thursday from 730-930am he and the other students will evaluate feet along with one of their clinical advisors. Last week he an michael paired off and had a good time...anything hands on is better than the books.

3 comments:

Todd & Debbie said...

Nice looking tie, is that one i bought you?? hahaha.. just kidding.. looking good Dr Mort!!

Tyler and Ashley Mortensen said...

So this is what you look like!!!! AAAAHHH, we wouldn't know since we never see you!!! JK, just giving you a hard time. I never could have done medical school cause I'd have to study twice as much as you are, and that's already way too much. But it will pay off in the future when take family trips to Lake Powell and you'll be bringing a sick boat and all I'll be able to bring is a water weenie!!!

Kemp Kuties said...

Dang! Does Dr. Mortensen do house calls? Yowzers! He is HOT!