my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

can you believe how cute those kids are!!! don't worry i only cried a little (spence did too their his fav's) when i saw how big my twins are getting!!! and ms reese aka hannah montana is pretty hot! and josh and pam (like every year they know how to do halloween) take the winner for best couples costume...(those gansta's are scary.)and could my mom queen bee be any cuter??!! i miss you mom. manda sent me some pics and i uploaded em all....i know some of you check her blog kempkuties but i like lookin at the kids and pretending we still live in utah....ah sad day to miss a party!

2 comments:

The Brown's said...

Wish you could have been there. We think of you all the time. We miss you!:O(

The Hopkins said...

Carly,

I hate that you moved! I know that we only saw eachother once a year while you did live here, but that one day a year made up for all of the other days. You and Spencer, good name by the way, look like you are so happy and doing so good! I miss you tons and we need to talk. I want to start running and I want you to give me some pointers and your knowledge. It's the one thing that I want to conquer!