my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

still got it!!


so spence signed us up for a 4-0n-4 volleyball team with his school and some of his friends, i'm lucky enough to be the only girl on the team so i was a little nervous at first but...we had our first game on saturday and we rocked it!!! i love playing volleyball especially with spence because that is how we first met and it always brings back the memories!! needless to saw spence still has it all!!!

2 comments:

steph heartjustin said...

Carly I'm a little jealous that I wasn't on your team.. I want to hear all about Arizona.. Church sucks without you. I hate relief society.. and my visiting teacher is the Thelin kids wife.. Its way to weird! I miss you! You look great as always! I found your thing on jaime so sorry I stalked you!

Kemp Kuties said...

Carly - I remember when you did the VB tournie and were on the same team as Spence. Seriously great that you two still "play" together. Rock it!