my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Monday, June 29, 2009

NIGHTS O'FUN

THE diamond back game! fun to go out and be together...we laughed hard and remembered one of our first dates together cause it was at an owls game....

Spence being Spence, we had ok tickets..cheap but right up close to left field so we could see everything!
Us in the new car! it is so nice, the car doesn't even shake when the AC is on which is awesome especially cause we live in AZ

Cold stone coupons...i got cotton candy and spence got butterfinger...he makes fun of me cause i still eat treats like i'm 5yrs old.




6 comments:

The Brown's said...

I am happy to hear that you got to go do something fun! You look HOTT in your new ride:O)Miss you!

Team Burtenshaw said...

Yeah for easy weekends! Baseball and ice cream and a date with your hottie, you can't do better than that! Good for you guys!

Unknown said...

Baseball games are soo fun!! Looks like you had great seats!! Of course, lovin' the new ride! Miss you guys.

Colt 'n Tami said...

CHEERS for fun at the ball park! yeahooo! Ok... how the heck are you two? it's been FOREVER! SOOO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT your dang car gettin stolen! SHEESH those punks! At least ya got a new ride, eh! Hope all is well! HAPPY JULY!!! miss ya

Jaime Stephens said...

ahhh you guys are cute

Heather Nelson said...

Carly - I totally still eat bubblegum ice cream and Kevin tells me the same thing: "I remember eating that when I was 5" hahaha I'm counting down the days till you get here!