my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

I GOT TAGGED BY ALLYSA!

so I was browsing Allysa's blog and was exstatic to see that she tagged me!!

so here it goes..

10 things that they don't know about me and then pass it on to 7 friends.


1. I'm super scared of heights

2. I watch the re-runs of REBA..its a silly family comedy thats on at 6pm when i get off work...spencer secretly likes it too!

3. I eat a scoop of ice cream almost every night....super naughty.

4. I am queen about sneaking in candy, popcorn, soda to movies.

a girls gotta eat her treats!

5. I could easily be that crazy lady that has 5 cats and loves it.

good thing spence hates cats:)

6. I secretly want to be on tv someday...oprah or the today show.

7. I have a hugh crush of Spencer Lewis Mortensen...but don't tell!

8. I really want an australian sheep herding dog and i think i will name him gus...OR something silly.

9. I get home sick a lot and i'm 28yrs old if it wasn't for spencer i'd be more of a mess then i am now.

10. I will never swim in the ocean...never...I just won't do it not even for money...well maybe lots and lots of money.


7 friends..

jaime stephens

jo jo

amanda ruth brown kemp

carrie hopkins
Pam

kristy lou

Nelly aka heather N.

kaija


Have fun i sure did and it was really hard to think of things! thanks Allysa!

5 comments:

Team Burtenshaw said...

So fun to learn more about you! ...I love all the little details - you are so fun! ...still have yet to think of mine :) Hope youre doing great!

Reagan Family said...

Yeah we love Reba! And we also love people who sneak in treats! Oh how we love our Carly!

Judds said...

ok I secretly want to be on the Today show also. Maybe we should plan a trip to NYC and make a poster or wear something that will get us some attention.

Jaime Stephens said...

I loved that.. You are so funny. I suck at coming up with stuff like that I will have to think about that one, but I loved reading about you

The Chrismans said...

I'm happy to say, I already knew most of those things. You are so GREAT! Miss you lots, can't wait to see you this weekend. Don't forget your coin collection...hey, that's one more thing people might not know about you!