my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kelly Clarkson

Feeling bummed out...why cause
two of my best friends are going to see our favorite singer in the whole wide world!! thats right Kelly frantastic Clarkson! she is in concert this week in Utah and Jo and Heather are going...can we say jealous! they called and said they wanted to go and they were gonna get tickets, but when I RSVP that I wouldn't be able to go I thought the party was over....but they still got tickets!! I am super excited to hear all about the concert and how awesome
MS. Kelly Clarkson is in ReAl LiFe!!
Have fun girls and sing loud for me..in fact get called up on stage...and I expect great pictures!
mean while Kai and I will have our own jam session at home.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! Do you remember Brett's buddy that sang at our reception in Denver? He is opening for Kelly Clarkson!! We aren't going DARN IT!!! I love Kelly!!! Jo and Heather will have so much fun!
Hope you guys are doing well. Miss you!

Jaime Stephens said...

It is raining today for Kelly.. Does that make you feel better?

Heather Nelson said...

Carly I love you! We missed you like crazy. We'll do it again for sure.