my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

at last, at last, dreams do come true

What do you say when finally your dream job comes true???!!! well I said:
yeah! holy coyote! horray! FINALLY! yeeha! Rock on!!!
and a few jumps and screams to go with it!!!!
I am so excited I got hired at 24hour fitness,
thats right the same 24hour fitness that KILLER trainer Jillian from the biggest loser works at,
the same gym that I've been dreaming of working at
pretty much my whole life and finally it happened.
It has been a long process to do all the paper work, but after my audition and classes finally coming available that work with my schedule I am a 24hr fitness employee!!
I taught my first class last Tuesday and it rocked! It was so much fun and I loved every minute of it. I get off my "real 40hr a wk" job and cruise over to the gym
and teach water aerobics to a huge number of clients.
water aerobics is huge here in AZ, I guess there is something for every town.
I can't wait to add more classes to my schedule and someday, I would love to quit my other job and be a gym rat and get paid for it.
Hooray for dreams, hooray for dedications, hooray hooray hooray!

8 comments:

Kellie Knapp said...

CARLY!!!! THIS IS THE DAY WE'VE BEEN WATING FOR!!!!!! i can't even count the number of times we discussed this!!!! YOU ARE A WINNER! :) High five for being productive about making our dreams come true!!!!!! I will not be joining you anytime soon, as there is no 24 hour fitness in the state of Montana... boo.

Team Burtenshaw said...

AND HOORAY for YOU!! That really is a dream job, and you, my friend, will be GREAT!! So happy for you!

Kaija said...

Congratulations, Carly!!!

Brett said...

YAYA!!! That is sooo awesome! You Rock!!! Next time I'm in Arizona, I'm coming to one of your classes!!! Congrats Car, so excited for ya! Love and miss ya!

The Matthews Family said...

Yeah! So exciting! You know if you worked at Bally's you could teach MY water aerobics class! ; ) But I guess that's not your dream gym... Congrats!

The Brown's said...

you go girl!!! we are super happy for you:O)

Tyler and Ashley Mortensen said...

Congrats Carly. having a job you like, let alone dream, is great. Now start kicking butt so you can do more classes and make this your full time gig!

Kemp Kuties said...

Totally awesome! Dreams do come true