my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

a weekend away!

a couple weeks ago, i planned a quick weekend getaway for spence and i. we went up to Payson, AZ (Not payson UT) and camped. we both had been dying to try out our new ride. so we went to the worlds largest natural bridge,
Tonto State Park
it was a interesting boulder hopping hike into the cave, but it was well worth it!

i took this picture and instantly thought....car add! spence is having breakfast while our sweet new car sits in the back with a gorgeous background.

we are so cheap that we didn't have money to pay to camp in a "REAL" camp ground. so spence through the X into 4wheel and created a nice little campsite for us. I ended up getting super scared because spence kept saying..."whats that!" when ever there was a creapy noice...so after about 2hrs in the tent i eloquently said, "i'm sleeping in the X"
spence decided to join me...hince his really sleepy face! it was so fun we ended up staying up all night and chatting and telling funny stories!

2 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

you guys are so cute and I love how you guys are always exploring... Banning (my husband) is from Heber Arizona if you haven't already been there you for sure need to put that on your list of places to go camp he can tell you all kinds of things to do there its beautiful.. We go through Payson when we drive there...

Amy said...

This looks fun!!!! How far away is it from us? I definitely want to check it out. Cute blog! Happy Anniversary. I bet Havasupai will be a blast!