my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

its been 2years!

to my dear sweet spencer:

thanks for making me the happiest wife in the whole world. thanks for understanding all my silly quorkes and
loving me more because of them.
thanks for always making me laugh...laugh so hard i occationally break out in tears.
thanks for supporting me through all the good times and the bad too.
thanks for being you...you are so great, i could go on and on about how marvelous you are.
thanks choosing me to be your wife...i'm such a lucky lady.
thanks for always caring about me.
thanks for letting me be me in-and-out.
thanks for knowing my mom & sisters are my best friends besides you of course.
thanks, thanks, thanks, obviously the list could go on and on
its hard to imagine just 2yrs ago we were anxoiusly waiting in the temple to get married! its even harder to imagine 3 1/2 years ago we first met and fell in love
honestly these have the been the greatest years of my life and i know the best is yet to be,
cause you are gonna grow old with me!
i love you & happy anniversary.

6 comments:

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys are doing well up in Glendale. Wish we were closer so we could see you guys more often. Hope you have a great night!

Brett said...

Happy Anniversary!! My bro is pretty great, but so are you! I'm so happy you two found each other!! We love you guys! Hope you do something fun!

Colt 'n Tami said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh how flippin sweet! CONGRATS on the 2 year mark! I loveeeeeed your wedding I'll never forget those cupcakes LOADED with frosting! YUMMY!
You guys are so the perfect fit! How's AZ? MIss you guys! We REALLY missed our Mesquite trip this year!

Jaime Stephens said...

really has it been 2 years wow! Happy Anniversary you guys are so cute!

Kellie Knapp said...

I can't believe that big fun wedding extravaganza was so long ago! Happy Anniversary!!! You guys are the cutest ever!

The Brown's said...

Happy Anniversary to our two favorite people!:O)Hope you got to see each other even if it was only for a second!