my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Los Hermanos, a classic Provo experience, gage and reese had been so good so Jo bought them a "special drink" thinking they would absolutely love it...well not so much they hated it:)
It isn't a trip to Utah unless you drag all the kids to Sam's
for some window shopping and diaper buying.

And the Hoogle Zoo, need we say more!! Spence has never been, sorry spence, but i will say the zoo is a once every 5y need to do unless you are under the age of ten.:)

Gage and Reese strikin a pose at the zoo, cute kids huh.

Gage calls me all the time about which coin he has found. so i brought my collection up and we did some good trading, he gave me Hawaii and then he got Iowa from the tooth fairy! anyways i had promised him we would take him to the coin store to get him a book to keep all his coins in! it was a hit! So glad i have a 6yr old that shares my same hobbies:)

No comments: