my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

A walk after dinner is a must! see how the twins can share a seat while taylor needs the whole seat for herself cause there ain't now wiggle room for her in the wagon.
A train of wagons just like the pioneers:)
Paps and baby beccs! its hard to tell who is cuter in this picture!
baby beccs loves her pap so so so much! if he isn't in her sight she yells at the top of her lungs PAPS until he quickly replies

Cy showing of some skill, he can throw the ball and then swing and hit it, he plays all day everyday until the sun goes down and yes he even sleeps with a ball, we skyped spence and Cy had to show off his golf balls and club and made spencer promise to play golf with him.

One of my littlest BFFs! Reese is so cute, she is my best girl and she knows it! She calls me all the time in Phoenix to chat and wishes that spence would get done with school already so i can move back and sleep in her purple bed with her! this trip i said to Reese while we were driving to the zoo, "Reese you know you are my best girl!" she said, "I know, i wish we could get married but we'll just have to be best friends instead" I thought that was super cute, she always makes me feel super loved and adored!

No comments: