my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Monday, July 2, 2012

graduation part 2

 Graduation cap and gown!
spencer's graduation was short and sweet and i think we were both in shock that it was all really happening!  i loved the bag pipes that played as they exited, so cool.
 most of the pod gang and wives.  we sure have been on a wild adventure together the past 4years!
 we wives are just as much graduates as the boys...if not more!
now we are all going our separate ways for residency, and yes i cried because this group of friends are amazing.
jamie will be in detroit, alyssa is in dallas, amber is in portland, annie is in salt lake, franki is in seatle, we'll be in temple texas, and the list goes on.

congradulations graduation hot bod!!!

1 comment:

Team Burtenshaw said...

I love your blog, and all of the updates! You are an amazing woman my friend. Thank you for updating so I can keep up with all that is going on in your life. Congrats on the graduation and good luck in Temple. Your cruise looks so fun, and definitely deserved. I love the bikes and sea turtles... and definitely the ice cream thing :). ...So happy for you and your cute family!