my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Friday, July 13, 2012

baptism and celebration

 my sweet niece mckena got baptized this month, it was really nice to be able to be apart of her special day. my brother josh did an amazing job, he is an amazing dad and has such a strong testimony and spirit.  i cried a little because the spirit was so strong, and little tenley so sweet
looked up at me and said, "sad, don't cry, don't cry" but they were tears of joy and love. 
 josh and the special lady, they matched and it wasn't even planned.
 afterwards we had lunch at the church, and the twins had a great time running around with all their  wild cousins.  
 it is a brown tradition that when the grandkids choose to get baptized we get them a special gift from all of us.  mckena chose this special, rock star bike.  
here are pappy and grandma giving her the bike. 
 also in true brown fashion we had a family reunion with my brother jason and we did a talent show and dance off.  the girls love dancing!! this years theme was 'momma mia'
preston is so talented and played his trumpet for us! he is so talented, he might even preform the national anthem at the owls game this summer.
 tired cousins after dancing all night!!

No comments: