my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

adventures

 a couple weeks ago, spence packed up all our stuff and headed east to our new home in texas. 
he moved everything and has unpacked us and got us all settled there.  he started his residency in temple texas, at the scott and white hospital.
us girls have stayed in utah so i could finish up working, and to visit with my brother who will be here from NY.  so we moved to elk ridge with my parents and have been having little adventures to fill up our days without our papa.
 the girls love parks, they love ducks, and they love the swings.
cutest bums in  the whole world.
and last week we were lucky enough to meet up with annie and her kids at the farm.
the girls got licked by the baby cows YUCK!

1 comment:

The Reagans said...

The bum picture is the cutest thing! Love it! I am so glad we got to see you guys!! Oh how we love your family!