my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Sunday, July 22, 2012

2wks in texas.

we have official arrived in texas, and this is what we have been up to for the past 2wks.  my sister jo made us plans and we toured the city together doing all sorts of wild thing's.  my favorite was the cat show, definitely checked off the bucket list, and the hair cuts.

Tuesday: arrived in Austin airport: greeted by spence and kemps with crickets

Wednesday: walmart, hung pictures, movie "brave" rainy weather

Thursday: splash pad, playground, pet store, library

Friday: lions junctions swim park, Cy got stitches

Saturday: 5krun, Cat show, dance off, dress up, ate at cici pizza

Sunday: church, lions park, spencer's work

Monday: walmart hair cuts, railroad museum, chick-fil-a, swimming pool in back yard

Tuesday: IKEA kids eat free, airport for GiGi's, cracker barrell

Wednesday: Full house, 6 adults 7kids, lions park, the mall

Thursday: jo to the airport...boohoo, lions swim park with podiatry dept, big slide

Friday: splash pad, play ground, chick-fil-a

Saturday: 5krun, yard sales(now we finally have 4 dinner chairs, all different colors but they wk), shopping, dinner

Sunday: manda to the airport....boohooo, church, texas roadhouse, park, bachelorette finale

Monday: GiGi's to the airport....boohooo

1 comment:

tessa said...

Wowee, you entered Texas with a bang! I got tired just reading it. Those girls look look even older than when I was here last. So fun. Love the updates. Good luck in TX. It will feel so good to settle in and make a new home there but relocating is always hard for me at first. I just have to remember it always takes me a year before I can look around sacrament meeting and name every face. By the time I can do that it feels like home. TX is lucky to have you guys. Hugs to you!