my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Thursday, January 8, 2009


cute baby beccs spence trying to be as cute as beccs

US! and my biggest fear...sharks!! Dr. Mortensen examing

All the kids!! where is spence??
all the girls getting dirty!!

the triplets and more!!

(I promised myself i would take more pictures and this is all we came home with, i am fired from taking pics, i wish i had some of mom, dad and my sisters and of course spence and on on christmas/new years oh well)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! so i figured i better post something....its been awhile. I also wanted to give a quick thanks to all the people that let us hitch hike rides cross the country with them!!! THANKS MEIS', THANKS TY & ASH, THANKS JUDDS!
I had really missed all the little ones so we made sure we spent plent of time with them!! Christmas was a blast! Here is a taste of what we did: drove 10hrs at 5pm to Alamosa, ate, splet, played games, got in fights about rules of games, ate, slept, ate slept, ran for 10min outside it was only 15degrees this year, took family pictures, went to grandmas and wanted to take some of her cats home, played mario cart, dreamt about playing mario cart, and ate some more. Drove 8hrs with the meis' to Utah!!! played with all the children, got shot by gage over and over again, reese told me never to leave again....and i wanted to obey her! got to see my mom, sisters and family! played games, ate, spencer studied, shopped a little of course, drank too much eggnog, ran with dad and jo, played some more with the kids! love every minute of it! drove with the judds 12hrs back to phoenix or....what i'm learning to call it home.
Hope everyone had a wonderful winter break/christmas/christmaka etc!!

1 comment:

Jaime Stephens said...

wow you guys are too cute looks like fun holidays for you... We went to phoenix we probably passed you on that sweet drive