my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

We have been hearing amazing stories of all the amazing snow just in time for a white christmas. Christmas this year has been different for us, being in warm weather AZ and being unemployeed for too long hasn't really brought on the Christmas spirit. But it has got cold enough to start sipping hot cocoa, which is spencer's favorite winter past time. And it has been raining which is basically snow to people down here....and do i miss the snow....em not really. But I do miss all the friends and family that come with christmas, all of mom's really good treats, like fudge...um what i would do for fudge, and all the kids little cute sayings about what they want for christmas, and how its a chrisman tree not a christmas tree...So without feeling to sorry for myself, I wanted to say MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! we are headed to A-town today and the poor kitty is going to have to fend for herself! ---Oh PS DOES ANYONE KNOW SOMEONE COMING FROM UTAH TO AZ AROUND NEW YEARS with room for two? We are trying to bum a ride with someone if we can??? let me know my mom would be so happy.
I'll miss being home, this is the 3rd Christmas in a row where I won't be able to be at my house for christmas...ya i know what we do for our husbands right. Speaking of which, because we are on such a tight budget strictly inforced by me, spence and I decided no gifts kinda like every year, we would spend the money on our new kitchen cupboards and food storage....jealoous? you should be. But because I love love love surprises I but together the 12days of Christmas for spence so we could at least have some christmas excitement around here. It was fun I got with some of the med school peps and had them take some of the gifts to school to surprise spence. It was fun. Here is how it went.
1st day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
One Christmas ornament to hang on the tree,
for each year to keep and show with glee.
On the 2nd day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
One dozen cookies in a tin, to watch you eat with glee and a huge grin!
On the 3rd day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
One BIG KISS!
No mistletoe required.
On tOn the 4th day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
A box of life, to say thanks for making such a wonderful new life
in Arizona and taking all the hard times without any strife.
On the 5th day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
One sweet crème saver, To always have a mouth full of flavor.
On the 6th day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
One eatable bear, which I was hoping we could share.
Because its been 1yr & 4mo since we became a pair.
On the 7th day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
One PEOPLE magazine so you could catch up, on all the gossip
On the 8th day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Three small Santa’s made of milk chocolate, and a special date.
On the 9th day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
FISH and MORE FISH!
On the 10th day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Some good candy bars to take with us and eat in the car.
On the 11th day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
A new movie that we have never seen!
On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
My favorite ____________________with all
Plus by tennis racket fixed to play & have a ball!

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and remember to drink all the eggnog you can because in a week it will be off the shelf!

4 comments:

The Brown's said...

car you are so creative!!! What a fun 12 days of christmas. I am so sad you will not be around for christmas. we will be thinking about you and hope you have a wonderful time! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Kirstin said...

Carly, I think that your 12 days of Christmas was extremely creative and cute. Have a Merry Christmas from your(Spencer's) cousin and family :)

Kemp Kuties said...

Sue, you are ALWAYS so thoughtful and sincere. How do you come up with these ideas? I only wish I was as creative and genuine as you - Tony would fall of his chair if I tried to emmulate you.

Can't wait to see you again. Feels like we've not seen each other for 100 years - I'm missing my baby sister. COME HOME FOR A VISIT!!!

Judds said...

Hey I hope that you guys had a Merry Christmas. I found your blog off of Annies. I dont know if you still need a ride but we will be heading home on Friday and we have room. I will have Nate call Spencer today.