my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Monday, December 1, 2008

where we've been the past 2wks!!

Yeah school was out for spencer for a whopping 2wks so we took complete advantage and spent every day together all day, some would call that 24/7!! first on the list-o-fun was to finally make it to the mesa arizona temple, it was beautiful and a really unique temple, of course afterwards we went to del taco and ate like kings. then we packed our bags and headed of to my favorite place in the world UTAH! we wanted to surprise everyone so we left monday after work at 3pm and drove all night and finally got there...10hr and 1 almost squeezed our way out of it ticket later at my moms house at 1am and she was up waiting for us! love that place it is always so homey, i miss it!
we then went to have breakfast with the chrismans at 630am (they get up real early) jo was in the shower so we didn't really get to surprise her but gage and reese were floored! then we headed off to see the kemps. and little did we know it amanda was in the shower...at least my bffs are really clean they shower every day:)

spencer was able to spend time with some of his favorite little people, the twins! mary-gail was a little nervous at first with spencer (they haven't seen him since august) it broke my heart but then she warmed right up after a couple good squeezes from her favorite uncle.
We had a great time in UTAH! running with my running partners jo and dad and even spence was awesome (i haven't run since the marathon because of my leg) drinking egg nog tell my cholestrol level doubled. working with dad, twilight with the girls, drinking some more egg nog, playing cards with the nielsons, wrestling with a pro wrestling gage micheal chrisman brown black, going to church with my mom, watchin the office with kristy and brett, sleeping at grandmas, being with spence all day every day, seeing all the grandkids double in size (well some of em doubled ...chrismans) watching mary-gail and becca eat their birthday cakes, laying on my moms extra soft bed with her, watching kongfu panda, and the list goes on.
I didn't really think i was home sick til we actually got to provo, i really missed everyone! we had an awesome time utah. i feel made we didn't have a lot of time to spend with everyone, and that i didn't take more picture! next time for sure.



1 comment:

Jaime Stephens said...

that sounds like such a fun trip!