my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

another year come and gone


What a day! another birthday come and gone and lets face it, at a certain age a girl just stops telling her age! i had a great day! spence woke me up real early at 6ish which isn't early but we had stayed up til 1230 wathcin the "OC"season one i'm completely addicted (thanks michael for letting us barrow it) he turned on the lights and was so excited to give me my present but i couldn't see anything cause my eyes were still getting adjusted to the sudden light! little did i know he had created a little scavanger hunt for my present. it was hard too! but it was so thoughtful! spence went to school and later we went out for some good ol mexicano! and took all theses crazy pictures. spence is so funny!

After dinner we went to our v-ball tourney...(undefeated so far) we played a good game, some of the guys on the other team had pretty bad sportsmanship..it must be hard to lose. :) i was excited because we also saw one of our favorite little people in AZ (logan and my new bff annie and jj and cole too). anyways it was a great bday to end the night right my baba took me out for some good old dairy queen blizzard and ate with a wonderful scenic view! and another great present my mom, grandma and spence's mom are all coming in town tonight for another celebration of my birth!...no spence has his white coat ceremony this weekend!

Thanks everyone for calling and singing to me! i loved every minute of it! my dad sent cute ecards that always make you cry and laugh, even my bro from NYC took the time to call and sing happy b-day! jo thanks for making me ask the 3famous birthday questions it has been a good year, and it will even be a better one next year.
-needless to say it was a great b-day here in AZ.

8 comments:

Lisa and Daniel said...

Happy birthday! Hey-my sister in law knows you!! well sort of, you worked in the Dr. office that she goes to. what a small world!

Laci said...

Happy Birthday Carly! It sounds like you had a fun day! It was fun to see you while you were in Utah! I'm glad you and Spencer came to the movie :D

Kellie Knapp said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAR CAR! :)

Kemp Kuties said...

Sue, you are SUPER HOT! Spence is really thoughtful to put together a scavenger hunt for your b-day present - he knows you very well! Lots of love and love and love!

Unknown said...

Hope you had a great day! It sounds like it was fabulous!! Love ya Car!

Reagan Family said...

Happy birthday again! We were so happy to see you guys and have you back in AZ!

The Brown's said...

glad you had a good b-day. we love you!

Jaime Stephens said...

You guys are so cute! Happy Birthday to you!!