my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Monday, December 8, 2008

dog vs cat

one last thing to blog about. we are watching tyler and ashley's cute little dog while they are away to welcome her little brother home from a mission. last week when tyler called i was excited! i thought, yeah kai will have a friend to play with!! so ralphy or as spence likes to call him franky has been here 3days and the cat is so mean to him. for no reason she will just hiss at him as she walks by. poor ralphy is getting bossed around by a 7lb cat. its funny to see them interact, both unsure of each other and unsure of why the other one is here, it cracks me up. so far they haven't become fast friends but i'm hoping by the end of the week that they will become snuggle buddies....or at least kai will stop bossin the dog around.

6 comments:

Tami Haws said...

Hey there lady, What kind of doctor is your hubby going to be? That is very exciting!! I wanted to get you address I would love to send you our Christmas card. I hope you guys are doing well. I'm already getting tired of the cold. Utah winters were fine but here in Wyoming it already has been 15 degrees and getting colder everyday, BBBRRRR!!! Send your addres to my email its easier I always forget to look at my posts I have from people on my blog. tinkerbelldust98@yahoo.com Sorry I know its long anyway take care and I hope you guys have a great Christmas.

Kemp Kuties said...

Nice Kai...nice

Sarah said...

Carly...I want you to know that on your birthday....I seriously woke up and thought..."hmm funny that I remember that today is Carly Brown's birthday." I'm not even kidding. Congrats to your hubby BTW.

Sarah said...

p.s. don't be creeped out by that either.

Shawna said...

well this is offically my last comment. I dont know why I feel werid about this. Do you not like me? Oh well I still like seeing that you are happy but I'll quit buggin

The Chrismans said...

My kids love Kai but Kai doesn't so much love them...maybe it's the same with the dog. Doggy should watch out though, b/c my kids also have Kai's love taps on their fingers and arms!