my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Monday, January 26, 2009

I won't have time to do an update for awhile, but i want everyone to go to my sisters blog kempkuties.blogspot.com to get an update on my poor dad. ps the pictures she posted our from his best day, and about 3days out from recovery. its been really hard, rough, scarey, and unimaginable. our dad is amazing and it is by the faith, prayers, blessings, and hope of our family and our close friends that he is doing so well, and will continue to do well along his 6wk recovery. thanks for all those who have been concerned and have prayed for his recovery and for me to have the needed strength to get through all of this.
love car

3 comments:

Colt 'n Tami said...

Car... I am SOOOOO SORRY to hear about your dad. WOW! I'm speechless! You all will be in our prayers, give yourself a squeeze from me! He's a miracle!!! Keep us posted. Much luv to ya! all our thoguths and prayers with ya!

steph heartjustin said...

Carly-
How? I have the most vivid memory of your father.. Running down the road with the most memorable hair and biggest smile.. I will pray. much love steph.

caseytanner said...

I don't know if Spencer told you, but he decided to call me at 8am on Saturday just to tell me about your blog. It was worth the wake-up call. This is jenna's candjtanner.blogspot.com