my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

HANDS

we took the girls on a little hike/walk the other day.  and they of course loved it!
Quincy loved it when we would run because then she could bounce up and down, and Tenley would quickly say...all done all done.  she didn't like all the bouncing.



 it was so sweet, spence and i started to hold hands and then Tenley says hands, hands, and grabs Quincy's hand and they held hands the whole time!! my heart melted!
 don't mind my triple chins...but i really wanted to capture the twins and how cute they are.
having twins has its challenges, but the rewards are always worth everything!
oh how i love these girls and this great guy who takes care of all of us!

5 comments:

Susan said...

that's the sweetest thing i've ever seen :)

The Matthews Family said...

Love it! Whenever Austin and I hold hands, Makenna and Max always grab hands too. They will always say, "See Mom! We are best friends just like you and Daddy are best friends!" My kiddos aren't twins, but they sure are super close just like yours are! And I LOVE it! See you guys in LESS than two months!!!

Team Burtenshaw said...

So stinking cute!!

F Montierth said...

What a sweet picture!

Kemp Kuties said...

wow, Sue! They r super, duper sweet and little copy-cats of you and Spencer. Keep treating each other nicely, and your baby-babes will see and follow. Love you!