my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

a day in the life!

 our days around here seem to be all the same...full of fun.
laundry that everyone wants to help with.
 look at that wedgy!
 taking turns playing with toys.
 playing with our cousins....yes one morning i was a grateful mom of 5 children all under the age of 4...
and i survived and so did they...it was actually really fun.
 this is what tenley says to me daily.  "outside? yes? go? yes? outside? coats? yes? ok?
she is so sweet and her little voice always melts my heart so normally i say....yes yes yes good idea.
 we got the best hand me down swing set from manda and the girls love it.  
quincy takes after her name sake jo-jo and can swing all day long.

 our days are fun, and we do everything together...everything.  most the time its ok, but sometimes its like we have 2 almost 2 year olds running around teasing each other.
 peek-a-boo tenley loves putting on clothes and especially loves taking them off.

1 comment:

Jaime Stephens said...

So cute! I want to see you soon!