my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Saturday, April 7, 2012

arizona

 spencer had one last test in arizona he had to take before graduation in 2months!! so i tagged along with him so i could visit some really great friends.  we were there a whopping 54hrs the fastest trip in history especially when 20hr was drive time.  and in my travel daze i only walked away with 2 pictures....thats right 2 pictures.
the first day there i caught up with friends from our old neighborhood and ward. these gals are amazing.
they helped me on bedrest, took really good care of  me when i literally couldn't even comb by own hair.  they made me laugh, cry, and help me workout so i could lose all that ding-dong/baby wt. above all they told me i could be a mom of twins....when even i didn't think i could do it.
bellair will always feel like home to me, i have made friends there that i will never forget, true life long friends that have really left a memorable impression on me and my life.
 i am so so bummed that i am so lame and forgot to get one last picture of all of us.

then we hung out with all the med school wives...no seriously the saying is true, misery loves company or i think misery just loves understanding and sympathy.  through the last 4yrs we wives have all been there as each of us have had babies, lost family members, passed and failed test, you name it.  these women are some of the strongest and self-less women i have ever met.  i am so glad that we have all hung in there and now we are finally graduating and headed on to residency....
um not so exciting but one more step closer to being done!


spence and i had a great trip. and i know that everyone was bummed we left the twinners at home...but you can see how cute they are on the blog.  thanks again for everyone taking time to see us, and to ty and ash for letting us crash at there house. 




2 comments:

The Matthews Family said...

So jealous! I want to visit everyone!!! Graduation!!!

Team Burtenshaw said...

It was sooo good to see you! ...and you are definitely someone I look to as an example of strength. I may have to snag ur first pic :). We will continue to cheer you on in Texas!! ...and I'm looking forward to seeing those girls in real life come grad time.