my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

bear lake....a little late

 we had a fun road/talent show while we were up at bear lake.  its actually my favorite thing to do...some people don't get into it...but it is so fun to just let loose and have fun lip signing to your favorite song.
here is the cast:
 little mermaid: gotta kiss the girl


david bowie: dance magic dance
cyndi lauper: girls just wanna have fun. 
with 5 sisters, and 11 grand-girls browns do just wanna have fun all the time!
 sonny and cher: i got you babe
 john travolta and olivia newton john: your the one want!
 ursila: your voice!
 and of course a little justin bieber and bruno mars.
spence and i are already planning next years routine!!

3 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

That's awesome can u preform yours for me please... I loved seeing u yesterday too short though

F Montierth said...

Looks like loads of fun! Wish I could convince Kent to do something like that with me!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

car! looks like you are having a fun summer! luv the pics from the reunion, so funnY! hope you are enjoying your UT time!!! *cami