my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

guess who's here

poor tenley never gets to have any fun with her little sister always crowdin her space
ms q has got enough hair for all of us...love this look
we have been doing a lot of reading at our house.  books are so fun, whenever we drive anywhere tenley has to have a book in her hands and she reads it the whole way!!! 
she is a mini-me of her dad, nerd and all
and finally at 16mon we like signing time!! they will sit there for 20mins jaw dropped and all!!!
and the best part of our week was spence came home!! 
halla-freakin-lujah!!
i was going crazy by myself so it was so nice having him and his new fun energy around.  originally i was going to fly out to detroit for a quick 2day visit, but he was able to sneak away for a whole week!!
we had a great time.  thanksgiving point, the splash pad, animals, lots of walks, wrestling, shopping, and more.  unfortunately my camera won't upload so these are all the pics i have for now!
oh how i love this boy!!!

4 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

Oh goodness those girls are so cute! Love that bath picture.. I can already see brylee still picking on her brother next year when there that age that's so funny. I am soo glad you got a husband for a bit to get recharged :)!!

F Montierth said...

So glad you had time with your man! It does wonders for a woman!

Amy said...

Miss you like crazy!!!!!! Glad Spence was able to come back for a bit.

The Matthews Family said...

Wow, how did he manage that one?!? I'm so excited for you to have Daddy home for a little while! Yea!!!