my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

fierce, fabulous and forty!!!


 a couple weeks ago my sister kristie turned the magical number 40!! she told us she just wanted a quite day with paul and her kids...but we knew better!!! so we put together an amazing surprise party with good healthy food, fun, and lots of laughter!  
we pulled out some of her pictures from birth to recent.
she is such an amazing person, and it was so fun reading all the newspaper articles featuring her and her record breaking cross country and track. 10:03 2mile record that still holds as a UT high school record.
 the girls and of course the fierce and fabulous kristie herself
 happy birthday kris!! it was so fun planning everything and seeing how excited you were for everything.  paul helped me compile a movie with pictures of kristie...it still makes me cry. 
 i hope this next year is great thanks for letting us celebrate with you!


1 comment:

ash & diz said...

aww I love this! :)

kristie is fierce and fabulous! I didn't know about her 10:03 record. HOLY SMOKES! that's amazing!

when are you (Miss CarCar) gonna come running with us?