my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Monday, December 27, 2010

tenley and quincy

i have become one of those people that only blog about their cute kids!!! but i just can't help myself!! tenley and quincy have finally decided that baby food is ok and that they will eat it. Tenley is very picky, she will only eat squash and yes she knows when its not squash.
this is tenley's favorite pose. she lays on her side and looks around, its so cute and very modelisc.
tenley has a cute little innocent smile, and now that she is crawling she loves crawling up into laps and pulling herself up.
tenley also has starting sleeping through the night!!! she has done about 3nights in a row (double triple cross your fingers) but it is amazing. 8months later to only be getting up to feed and help one baby a night is amazing!!!! way to go baby!!

quincy has finally figured out crawling, for the last month she was stuck in reverse always crawling backwards and it made her so frustrated. but now that she can go forward there is no stopping her.
she loves eating and is our new garbage disposal. she will eat anything and she'll even eat more than her sister!! she finally broke through her first tooth and another one is on its way. the poor thing is very sensitive right those darn teeth.
these 2 really do love each other. they laugh and push each other all day. quincy has definitely become the toy stealer, but they do really good together.
don't these smiles just crack you up!!
and of course cuddling with papa is the best!!!
green beans!!! love em!!

5 comments:

Reagan Family said...

Oh I love them! JJ and I were just talking about how seriously adorable they are! Their smiles are the best! And hip hip hooray for sleeping through the night!!

The Matthews Family said...

They. Are. So. Big. Now!!!! And they are beautiful! Okay, no more ifs-ands-or-buts, when are we going to play again?!?

Jaime Stephens said...

Wow they are just too cute! I hope you guys had a good Arizona warm Christmas!

tessa said...

So sweet. Love those cheesy, gummy grins. I miss them. I don't however miss sleepless nights. Wahoo for only 1 up a night. I'm sure you say, I'll take it! Let's get a running. I love hearing your latest.

Hill Call said...

Carly- They are so cute!