my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

exercise bloggy

OK, i will be honest with you. i have wanted to start a fitness/nutrient blog since i started blogging. well friends the time has finally come.
(since it seems that there really isn't enough fitness/recipe/nutrition/mom blogs out there already:)) and i know i'll have to push my bedtime back a bit to find time to do all this:) finding time to blog is tricky these days.
this blog will give simple but awesome workouts and ideas, to get our butts a little higher and our tummies a little tighter. with helpful recipes, websites, and my non-ph.d-expert advice, you will hopefully be able to add something new to your routine and achieve your personal goals and be fit for life.
so ladies and gents here we go, follow my ideas at...

2 comments:

The Matthews Family said...

Sweet! I need it girlfriend!

Amy said...

woohoo! About time! I wanted to do one myself, but this is WAY better! You do it, I read it and get motivated!!!!! You're awesome. I will definitely be a follower!