my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

trip to cali & the beach

Spence was driving so fast I didn't have enough time to snap the state picture before it flew by! you think He was running from the boarder patrol. (seriously we got stopped a total of 5 times I was glad to see that are boarders are being protected...but got nervouse everytime
...especially because Spence talked like Nacho Libre and pretended he was Mexican. but we made it there and back safe)

Spence got a break from school, he finished his 2nd Quarter of Med School which was a really tough quarter, so i'm glad he made it through. To reward us we drove to San Diego about 5hrs. Spence was so excited to get away from the books that he planned a wonderful getaway for us.
The Beach was beautiful! Spence is debating whether to jump in the freezing cold water!

I flat out told him, if a shark comes to eat you I won't be able to save you...that's when he decided he'd be safer on land....not really he has no fear...except for really cold water.
Some more pictures of the beach...It was freezing! I have gotten used to the
hot weather of AZ

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you guys got away for a nice lil' vacation!! And went to Sea World!!! That is awesome!! Looks like you guys had a great trip! Miss & Love ya!!

caseytanner said...

did you guys go to extraordinary desserts?