my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Monday, February 23, 2009

look at this!

Saw this truck and had to snag a picture! Here in AZ we like to spell things a bit different but we sure do like to GIT-ThiNgS-DoNE!! You Brian Regan fans
will get a kick out of this (heath & Kev)
I also thought it would be so fitting for all of us
it doesn't matter how we do it...JuSt GIT it DoNe!
no matter what IT may be. Easier said then done...(I need to work on somethings myself)
...so manda i need an update....where oh where have by cute twins gone???
i'm dying with out an update so git-r-updated already...you too jo!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha, love it!! Seriously, such a good motto. There are so many things I just need to GIT DONE!! Love this post, and the biking adventure too!!

Heather Nelson said...

yay for Brian Reagan!!! That is way funny...no joke Kevin says that all the time. Go figure! I love you and miss you!!

Colt 'n Tami said...

loveeeeeeeeeeee it! CHEERS to the great advice! Love it! Wehre do I get one of those signs. hahaha. How fun! hope all is going well! Love all your fun pics! Happy March

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Hey Carly! Just wanted to give you a heads up that we had our first reunion meeting tonight. Email me if you'd like a copy of our meeting minutes. fiaeyre@yahoo. Oh I have questions about our old acct too! 75 and sunny! Girl, you are so lucky!