my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Friday, February 20, 2009

boys and football!!

Spence getting ready for the game! flag football with all the boys from A-town, hince their team name is A-town. On Saturday they had a double header, they play over in Mesa so i tagged along to watch Spence show off some of his skill. It was a beautiful day about 65-70degrees.
Getting last minute instructions from the coach...this isn't just city league this is
Mortensen style City league!
Ok so our camera isn't so hot...but look at that play, spence was able to snag the pass and run it all the way in for a touch down... our camera is so slow its amazing i was able to snatch this one!

Look at him go!! Don't worry he was able to sneak out of this almost tag and run it back! Nice Pass Ty!!
A bit more of the action!
I had a great time cheering, unfortunately because of Spences' crazy final schedule he is going to miss out on this weekends game...so i'm gonna have to sub in for him. (j/k i don't think I could hack it) good luck guys!!

3 comments:

JD said...

makes me remember the good old days, as you said, spence. Good to hear from you. hit me up when you get some time, josh.dalton@gmail.com.

caseytanner said...

i still have all the old plays if you want me to send them over.

Kemp Kuties said...

Ah, CarCar. I miss you and your light-heartedness.

Spence rocks at flag football - nice catch (and way to go catching that action shot with your camera too, Sue!)