my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Friday, February 13, 2009


I wasn't able to do much, or to see anyone while i was in utah and i hope i haven't affended anyone by not seeing them while i was in town, i just had a lot going on and it didn't feel right to hangout with friends with all that was going on.

but here are a few things i was able to do. the browns had me over for dinner which was delicious and we played gassy gus! (everyone with kids needs to get that game!) I made brownies (mom's fav) for dessert so we could finally sing her happy birthday a week late...sorry mom.


Us girls (pam couldn't make it) took mom out to lunch for her b-day again about a week late. mom is such a good sport with all that is going on she never once complained that we couldn't celebrate her 60th birthday...so don't worry next year i'll make it up to her. mom is so so supportive....i hope someday i am half maybe even a quarter of the mom she is to all of us. we had a good time kris told us all about her fabulous disney cruise and i ate my weight in chips and salsa.



During all this crazy time while dad was in the hospital, jed actually was out of town for 2wks with work...not so good timing. so i tried to help jo with the kids by taking them to school on my way to the hospital...this is a picture of me taking the kids to school in our little honda...see 3car seats can fit...(barely)....who needs a new car! All the grandkids have been so concerned about their pappy. reese is glad i'm his nurse so she can see me! she told me that spence should just come visit and i should just live with her and share her room! i think its a great idea...jk spence.

1 comment:

Colt 'n Tami said...

Car.... you are a HEART! I bet your Dad loved every minute you were right there by his side being the hott nurse you are! I'm so gald things are better with your dad... what a scary deal! We've been thinking of you TONS! I'm gald you were able to be up in Utah with your fam specially when you needed them just as much as they needed you there! Luv ya... Can't wait until our Mesquite Crew trip only 5 more months. YAY!