my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Friday, March 13, 2009

This is a very good clip regarding Mormons and Temples, I wanted to share it, especially for members and non-members alike that our curious about temples, Mormons, and more. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x_-TQivCx8
Just click on the link and it will send you directly to it..(I'm still trying to figure out all the sneaky tricks with blogging and how to upload videos)
It is also on the LDS church website Mormon.org & lds.org
Let me know what you think??? I loved it!

2 comments:

Lisa and Daniel said...

When I was in Utah we went the Draper open house and they showed this video right before we went into the temple. I think its a great video. I think everyone should watch it. ...Bunco was fun last night. You have a beautiful home and it was great to just talk to everyone!

Colt 'n Tami said...

That was BEAUTIFUL! I loveee temples! Ok,,, how fun you guys must have had in Cali. Wahooo. that gets me excited for MEsquite. We're still planning a time in July... let us know when works for you guys, we'll make sure we can all make it! How is AZ? Car, are you missing your fam like crazy? it's fun to be away and adventure but some days I'd give anything to run to my families and play, chat about nothing ya know all the fam stuff. How's your dad? Keep us posted... we love your guts!