my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Last weekend My wonderful MoM and 3 (count em 3) sisters met up with my brother in NYC for the weekend! we had an absolute blast!!
Jason sure does now how to take the girls out on the town, THaNks again Jas you rock!
Top things about our trip: Going to bed at 2:30am only to wake up at 4:30am! WICKED!!...!! Yes it really is that good!! Street meat...or no street meat, Kristie always having an action plan, Manda being the first to enter and last to leave at everything, eating all kinds of sugary sweets, walking, walking and walking, did i mention walking. My feet have never been so sore, not even after a marathon. Clogging the arteries of NY streets with us all walking in a unified row, MUSEUMS/ART/WILD NYERS/CENTURY 21!! laughing about everything and everyone, Kristie falling everytime the subway stopped & started, thinking about Spencer everywhere we went, sharing a bed with my mom like the good 'ole days, seeing Jason and Normans apartment and living in their shoes for only 3days.
Being with my family...how i miss them!

3 comments:

Cyndi said...

How fun. I love it. I'm glad you added pictures. It sounds like the perfect weekend (well...perfect if Spencer would have come). But then you won't have slept with your mom or had all that girl time.

Sorry Spence, it's good you didn't go. It's not like he is busy or anything :) ha ha

How did he survive without you?

Kemp Kuties said...

Was it really 4:30am? Can't believe that we were there - all of us together! Seems like months ago. Loved your slide show too. You've got skills, Sue!

So good to see you this week. Miss you like crazy. You re-invigorate me like no one else. I'll send you pics of you & the girls soon.

Loves!

The Hopkins said...

I'm so jealous! I seriously can't get out of utah county. You and your mom and sisters are so stinkin cute. I saw Joanna at Home Depot last week and she kind of filled me in on things. I miss you tons and blog stock you all of the time...don't be scared.