my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Annual Santa Run

Once again this year for my birthday we ran the santa run in downtown Provo.  I'm getting old, but it sure felt good to still have fun and run wild through the city.  The girls loved running in the stroller as always, and they even started cheering for everyone yelling, "go santa, go santa!"
This year Josh and his crew came out to Party as well, the boys dressed up as Grinches and he did their girls hair like Cyndi-lou-hou.  They were even asked to turn on the christmas lights for the city.
this family sure knows how to party and run at the same time.
all kids ran at least 1mile!


they had reindeer and the kids all thought it was pretty cool!
after the race we went to the provo house and had a birthday party for Josh and I.
we had pizza, rootbeer floats and watched polar express.
such a fun way to celebrate getting old, 
with friends and family and running, and of course food too.

No comments: