my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Welcome Back UTAH

The month of December Spence had a busy rotation so he took us and the girls to Utah for a couple weeks to have fun, celebrate, and so i could work at my old job. (thanks Ash for letting me fill in for you while you were on maternity leave)
We were met in Utah with several happy faces! Amanda and her twins came into town just before we left, and the cousins were so excited to all be back together again!

Ms T. is very very attached to Pappy.  She asks for him all the time, so she couldn't stop smiling the whole month we were in Utah.  it breaks my heart that we aren't closer, but i absolutely love that my dad is such a great Pappy and the girls love him so much.  He really loves them, and we all know that my girls are his favorite!

Tenley has really gotten into playing with baby dolls.  She made quick friends with Jason, who is going to school in price, but lives with my sister and four other Samoan's during the summer and holidays.
tenley just sat right next to Jason and had him help her with her dolls.  Every time we saw the Samoan's tenley just  buddy with Jason, he was so cute to play with her. 
It was super special to be in Utah for a couple weeks, and amazing that my sister Amanda was able to fly into town with her twins from south carolina.  the family was together just missing Jason in NY, but i'm sure this summer we will all have to get together again!

No comments: