my fitness blog

**stay motivated with me at my fitness and whole foods blog at www.gsgsisters.blogspot.com lets help each other get into better shape!!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

smart phone??

this is my phone. and yes this is duct tape! so i now i have up graded to a 'smart phone'...because duct tape is the most reliable and best invention on earth.  i was worried i was going to have to go buy a new phone, but with the duct tape i'm pretty sure i have allowed myself another 3months on this one.
-- double crossy triple stampin my fingers that it last even longer than that--

 and the girls are pretty much exploring and getting into everything.  yesterday they figured out how to open their dresser door, and to their surprise was a diaper party inside!!! 
guess its time to sale the dresser now...i've sold just about everything but our couch and bed now.:)

 they are both obsessed with spence's desk...they squeeze under it and laugh themselves silly.
little ms hot stuff aka tenley is walking all over the place with this walker.
she has figured out how to turn it, so when she runs into a wall she just turns around and keeps going!!
its hilarious to watch and see all the places she goes.

7 comments:

Reagan Family said...

They are so stinkin cute! And getting so big! Are you really selling the dresser? Let me know, I just might be interested in buying it from you. I love it!

Unknown said...

Aggg, those girls are so cute! Good to know duct tape works well....I might be needing it soon!

tessa said...

Duct tape is magic. Holding many things together around here. I even buy it in colors and make a fashion statement. Did you know you can get it in zebra? Love those pics of the girls.

Kellie Knapp said...

This is so carrie bradshaw of you. Her phone is covered in duct tape in the 1st movie...love it.

F Montierth said...

So glad you found my blog ... and you have 2 blogs!!! It'll be a great way to keep posted on each other.

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

they can't be that big...i don't get it...where does time go!!!?? so cute!! cousin reunion coming up soon right??!! *cami
ps...im back :)

Linsey said...

I am so glad I found your blog!! I am bummed that we are both moving! But at least we will be able to keep up with each other now!